Young Innovators Online Solutions Pvt Ltd
Experience the Service & the Quality.
Today, the demand for cross-platform apps is ever increasing. Although hybrid applications reside in a web container, they are increasingly providing us the feel of native applications. This being the scenario, large number of mobile application development companies are looking at PhoneGap Development/ Cordova as their go-to solution.
PhoneGap is an Open Source framework that helps build hybrid applications which work on most mobile platforms such as Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Phone among others. framework provides a container that bridges the native APIs to the web view. As UI is rendered via web views instead of UI framework native to mobile platforms, and platform native resources are accessed from FFI (Foreign Function Interface) feature, applications developed using PhoneGap are Hybrid.
To summarize, following are the advantages of using PhoneGap:
- Write once, run on multiple platforms
- Extend functionality using native plugins
- Cloud-based build system (Phonegap Build)
- Uniform design across platforms using a framework like Bootstrap
- Native look and feel available using a framework like ionic framework
- Access to all device capabilities.